I don't know about you, but the winter air just kills my hair! It seems that no matter how many treatments/serums/protective products I use daily, my hair still ends up looking lifeless and frizzy.
Don't fret, my friends. I've come up with a simple recipe that will not only make your hair shiny and fragrant but will also help to prevent static/frizz during cold temperatures and low humidity weather.
- 1/3 cup rosemary, lavender, citrus or your favorite essential oil.
- 1/8 cup castor oil
- 1/8 cup coconut or jojoba oil
- Combined oil in spray bottle and slowly shake to mix.
- Mist onto damp hair before styling and as needed throughout the day.
- The essential oil in this recipe is what provides the scent. Be sure to choose something light and fresh that you can live with for the day.
- Recommended for normal to dry hair.
- Use as desired.
- Store in plastic spray bottle up to 30 days.